LRL Associates Ltd. | Ottawa, ON
We have an immediate opening for an Intermediate or Advanced Structural Engineer to lead and support Structural Engineering Projects.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (specializing in Structural) and be licensed P.Eng. in the province of Ontario; Masters level would be considered an asset, as would P.Eng registration in other provinces.
- 5+ years related experience. Project management and engineering consulting experience in commercial and industrial markets is preferred.
The Successful Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Demonstrated abilities of steel/concrete/wood structural analysis, design, and construction.
- Able to attend and/or lead site meetings and provide engineering input/advice to contractors/architects/owners.
- Able to conduct site reviews and issue field review reports.
- Strong desire to contribute to the success of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Proven ability to deal tactfully and effectively with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to obtain necessary security clearance (Secret I/II)
- Experience in leading a team and mentoring junior staff.
- Experience with AutoCAD and structural design software (Robot)