LRL Associates Ltd. | Ottawa, ON
We have an immediate opening for a Junior Structural Engineer to support Structural Engineering Projects.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and be registered as an EIT with PEO.; Masters level degree would be considered an asset.
- Related work experience. A balance of office/site experience is strongly preferred.
The Successful Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Demonstrated abilities of steel/concrete/wood structural analysis, design, and construction techniques.
- Able to attend site meetings and provide engineering input/advice to contractors/architects/owners.
- Able to conduct site reviews and issue field review reports.
- Proven ability to deal tactfully and effectively with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to obtain necessary security clearance (Secret I/II)
- Experience with AutoCAD and structural design software (Robot)