LRL Associates Ltd. | Ottawa, ON
Coordinating and conducting a variety of environmental projects including, but not limited to:
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
- Underground Storage Tank Removal
- Designated Substance Surveys
- Hydrogeological Assessments
- Groundwater Monitoring Programs.
-Collecting soil, groundwater, surface water and air samples.
-Conducting site monitoring and surveying of varying complexity.
-Documenting field activities and data.
-Compiling, processing, and presenting field data in tables, figures and plans.
-Analyzing data following standard methods
-Assist in business development including proposal preparation. Liasing with clients to secure additional business.
-Management of personel and resoources. Monitoring project budgets and invoicing
-Mentoring junior staff
Required Education & Experience:
- Degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering. P. Eng. designation or eligible.
- Minimum 7 years related experience.
- Have minimum 2 years experience undertaking fieldwork.
The Successful Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Self motivated, independent and reliable worker.
- Must be personable and have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent judgement skills.
- Dedicated to quality of workmanship. Ability to act in a professional manner.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
- Valid drivers license. Access to vehicle.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Strong environmental and hydrogeological background.
- Experience in conducting Phase I & II ESA, Designated Substance Survey, Hydrogeological Assessments, contaminated site remediation.
- Experience with prescribed safety and technical protocols.