LRL Associates Ltd. | Ottawa, ON
Intermediate Civil Engineer to lead and support civil and municipal engineering projects such as:
- Municipal roads, sewer, water, utilities and infrastructure design.
- Stormwater management design and modelling.
- Commercial and residential land developments.
Required Education & Experience:
- Engineering: 10 years
The Successful Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and P.Eng., or eligibility for registration
- 5 – 10 years related experience. Project management and engineering consulting experience are strongly preferred
- Good knowledge and experience with PCSWMM and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Project management and construction administration is an asset
- Must demonstrate familiarity with City of Ottawa and MOE design guidelines
- Stormwater management
- Site plan control
- Land development – commercial & residential
- Valid driver’s license. Access to vehicle
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Ability to obtain security clearance is mandatory