LRL Associates Ltd. | Ottawa, ON
Intermediate Civil Engineer to lead and support civil and municipal engineering projects such as:
- Municipal roads, sewer, water, utilities and infrastructure design;
- Stormwater management design and modelling;
- Residential land development;
- Commercial and industrial Site plan development.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and P.Eng. or eligibility for registration;
- 5-10 years related experience. Engineering consulting experience is strongly preferred.
The Successful Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Good knowledge and experience with PCSWMM and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Project management and construction administration is an asset.
- Must demonstrate familiarity with City of Ottawa and MOE design guidelines.
- Stormwater management;
- Site plan control;
- Land development – commercial & residential;
- Valid driver’s license. Access to vehicle.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Ability to obtain security clearance is mandatory.