LRL Associates Ltd. | Ottawa, ON
Support the geotechnical and materials department in conducting:
- Conduct various laboratory tests on sols, asphalt, concrete and aggregates;
- Assist geotechnical/materials staff on a wide range of site investigations;
- Conduct subgrade inspections, nuclear compaction testing and the testing/casting of concrete cylinders;
- Work in the field and laboratory settings;
- Preparation of laboratory and field reports, and other office assignments; and
- Construction supervision duties as required.
The Successful Candidate Will Have the Following:
- CCIL, ACI and CSA Certifications an asset.
- Knowledge of various field and laboratory test procedures as per LS, ASTM and CSA, for concrete, asphalt and engineered fill.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Access to vehicle.