LRL Associates ltd. | Ottawa, Ontario
LRL seeks a motivated intermediate Architectural Technologist to support our Engineering mandates for multidisciplinary projects involving:
- Residential new construction and renovations,
- Light commercial new construction and fit-ups,
- Preparation of base building drawings for existing conditions,
- Building code review,
- Preparing complete contract documents,
- Construction contract management.
Required Education & Experience:
- Diploma from an accredited Architectural Technologist Program.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Security clearance at the ‘Reliability’ level (or ability to obtain clearance).
The Successful Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Self directed work ethic, with a focus on proactively supporting successful multi-disciplinary project delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent drafting skills,
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with clients and co-workers,
- Industry standard contract delivery workflows.
- Experience with public sector contract requirements related to health and safety compliance.
- CCDC contract documents.
- Performance based and direct specifications in NMS format.
- Class A pre-tender costs estimates prepared using RSMeans.
- Ontario Building Code requirements.
- Valid drivers license and access to a vehicle.
- Bilingualism is an asset.